A business plan writer is a professional who evaluates and creates a business plan for various purposes. They are usually hired by large corporations, but they can also be hired to create a business plan for startup companies, established businesses, and non-profit organizations.
So, what is the cost of professional business plan writing services? The answer depends on a variety of factors, but in general, you can expect to pay a few thousand dollars at least. For most professional business plans, the average cost is between $2,500 to $15,000 or more for a comprehensive business plan written by an experienced business planning expert.
Of course, a business plan writer’s cost will also depend on their experience, the scope of the business plan, and the amount of time it will take to complete the business plan. In some cases, you may be able to negotiate a lower rate if you are willing to pay for the entire project upfront.
Factors That Can Affect Business Plan Cost
The cost of a business plan can vary significantly depending on the size and scope of the business plan and financial model. Some of the factors that can affect the cost include:
- Length and complexity of the business plan
- Number of interviews and consultations required
- Level of market research needed
- Number of revisions required
- Amount of time needed to complete the project
- Experience and qualifications of the business plan writer
- Types of services offered (e.g. writing, research, consulting)
- Location of the business plan writer
It is important to keep in mind that the cost of a business plan should not be your only consideration when choosing a professional. The quality of the writing and the level of service should also be taken into account. A successful business plan can be a helpful tool in growing your business, so it is important to choose a business plan writer who you feel confident will produce a high-quality document.
How to Save Money on a Business Plan
If you are looking to save money on writing a complete business plan, there are a few things you can do:
- Ask the professional business plan consultant or writer for a discount if you are willing to pay for the business plan upfront.
- Shop around and compare prices from different business plan writers.
- Limit the scope of the project to reduce costs.
- Write a business plan yourself with help from a friend or online resources.
- Use a downloadable business plan template or business plan software.
If you are looking for someone to write your business plan, it is important to do your research, comparing pricing and services before choosing someone. Keep in mind that the cost of a business plan can vary depending on the size and scope of the project, but the result will be a well-written and professionally-crafted business plan that can help your business succeed.
BusinessPlanConsulting.com is a professional business plan consulting firm with over two decades of business planning experience. Our business plan writing service starts with an instant quote. To get started, just click below and answer 6 quick questions about your business planning needs.